AASTMT-BS vision is to have a global competitive advantage in providing a smart innovative system in education, research, knowledge, and community service in the field of science, technology, and maritime transport at local regional and global levels.
AASTMT-BS seeks to develop professionals in the field of science, technology and maritime transport, equipped with knowledge, scientific and applied skills within a framework of moral and ethical values by prioritizing scientific awareness and research aligned with the current and future needs of the labor market through partnerships with local and international institutions and organizations, and by offering innovative academic and professional programs, and by serving the community through research and consultancy to achieve integrated and sustainable development, and develop a creative methodology and analytical capabilities and contribute to community service.
Vision and Mission Policies
- Vision statement of AASTMT Branch in Sharjah corresponds directly to AASTMT Strategic Plan.
- Mission statement of AASTMT Branch in Sharjah is stated to accomplish the Vision according to CAA standards in UAE in coordination with the parent AASTMT.
- The mission statement will be reviewed every AASTMT strategic planning cycle.
- The defined mission statement is included within the AASTMT Strategic Plan which is revised and approved by the AASTMT General Assembly.
- The mission is developed through an instructional approach where heads of department and representatives of faculty and staff share in the development process of the statement.