Student welfare is our top priority and we habe certain rules in place to ensure everyone's well-being. There is a schedule as to when you can reurn to your room and you should only be in your designated room. We have a strict no alcohol and drugs policy
- Meals are provided according to a schedule. If missed, they are not compensated.
- Leaving and returning to the dorms at any time during the day or night are regulated according to a time schedule. Exceptions are only made after obtaining permission or a medical excuse.
- All electrical devices, except laptops and mobile phones, are prohibited.
- Valuables and money are deposited with the supervising team in the building. Otherwise, in case they are lost, students hold full responsibility.
- Any damages of any kind to the room are the student’s responsibility and are deducted from the insurance.
- For a fee, students can have their clothes washed and ironed in the laundry. (Enclosed are the washing and ironing fees)
- Each student residing in a room is handed a key for the room and another one for the closet. In case the keys are lost, the student is responsible for making another copy at his/her own expense.
- At the end of the accommodation period, students submit their room and closet keys, and they do not have the right to claim the money they paid for the copy of the key.
- Drugs and alcoholic beverages of any kind are prohibited in the room.
- Students must not be present in a room other than their designated room of accommodation.
- The door of the room must not be left open if there are no students in the room.
- Designated rooms of accommodation can only be changed after referring to the supervising team in the building.
- Complying with the dress code when exiting or entering the building is a must.
- Items of personal hygiene are provided for each room.
- Students must not be present in their rooms from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. since housekeeping and maintenance take place.
- Students are not allowed to return to their dorms after 10 p.m.
- No visitors from outside the Academy or from any other building are allowed inside the rooms.
- Eating and cooking are prohibited inside the rooms.
- All kinds of smoking (cigarettes - electronic cigarettes-shisha– electronic shisha – Elmedwakh-…etc.) are prohibited inside the rooms, inside and outside the hotel.
- Pets and weapons of all forms are not allowed in the building.
- Each student must observe the release instructions at the end of each semester.
- In case of violation of any of the instructions, the student is presented to the Head of Student Life.